Hellenic Fund and Asset Management Association
The "HELLENIC FUND AND ASSET MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION" is the trade association for the funds and asset management industry in Greece.
The Association is established as a non-profit organization and consists of full and affiliated members.
Objectives and Purpose
- The Association represents the interests of its members in Greek, European and international authorities and organizations.
- Keeps its members fully informed on issues pertaining to their professional activities.
- Promotes relations among its members, and with similar Greek and international organizations.
- Participates in regulatory activities, relevant to its scope and the interests of its members.
- Interests and cooperates with other international Associations and organizations, the European Fund and Asset Management
- Association (EFAMA), as well as with the other EU competent bodies.
- Promotes professional investment management and high standards within the industry.
The Association's full members must:
- be subject to prudential regulation in Greece or in the E.U.
- have their seat in Greece or be otherwise established in Greece, and be active in Greece in the management of Greek mutual funds and/or other UCITS and/or other UCIs and/or in discretionary asset and portfolio management
- have their seat abroad and be active in Greece without being established, under the E.U. freedom of services provisions, in the management of Greek mutual funds.
The Association also has affiliated members as follows:
- Legal entities, regulated under EU law, that do not have their seat or an establishment in Greece and are active in Greece, under the E.U. freedom of services provisions, in the management of European UCITS (other than Greek mutual funds) and/or other UCIs and/or discretionary portfolios
- Legal Entities, regulated outside the European Union, that are active in Greece in the management of UCIs
- Pension Funds
- Insurance companies
- Credit institutions established in Greece
- Other entities that provide facilities or services to full members of the Association including data providers, consultants, accountancy and law firms.
The main source of regulatory information is on the Hellenic Capital Market Commission's website in Legal Framework and on the Association's website in Regulatory Framework, only available in Greek.
Statistician & Website Manager
Tel: ++30 210 339 27 30
Fax: ++30 210 3616968